2018 Abaqus Updates
Product simulation is becoming a common solution for companies to gain competitive advantage in the product design process. The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite by SIMULIA is the world’s technology-leading suite of software for structural finite element modeling, solving, and visualization. It offers complete solutions for routine and sophisticated engineering problems covering a vast spectrum of industrial applications. Today, some of the biggest companies are taking advantage of Abaqus Unified FEA to consolidate their processes and tools, reduce costs and inefficiencies.
You may be already using Abaqus or would like to know more about the best in industry simulation solution. It is time again to look into what is new and exciting in 2018.
Key benefits include:
- New elements to help in meshing
- Improved element formulations for faster and accurate analyses
- Improved contact performances
- Automatic detection of newly created surfaces when running XFEM
- Improved and faster bolt loading method
- Adaptive DOE algorithm and more post-process features in Isight
Some key enhancements in the 2018 update include the following:
- Results can now be imported from multiple previous simulations
- Partial activation of elements can be specified during a simulation
- The Abaqus Scripting Interface supports multiscale material modeling commands
- Unsymmetric matrix input is now supported
- Eulerian-type inlet and outlet conditions can be specified in SPH simulations.
Join us for a complimentary webinar on 2018 Abaqus Updates on March 28th, 2018 (10 AM CST) to get familiar with all the technical updates and functionalities. We will be discussing the improved integration of different products, new capabilities within Abaqus, performance improvements and many more new features.