Accelerate Med Device Development Using Abaqus & CST
Join us August 26 at Noon CST!
The medical device industry is forecasted to grow by up to 12% annually over the next five-year period and reach a market size of $432.6 billion.
Challenges facing the industry:
- Most medical devices are replaced by a new version within 18 to 24 months. A successful product is not typically as profitable as a blockbuster-level prescription drug. (Advanced Medical Technology Association)
- The in-full, on-time delivery performance for medical device manufacturers stands at just 93%. (AT Kearney)
- Up to $5 billion in expenses each year managed by the medical device industry involve adverse quality costs. (IQS)
Tune in August 26th at Noon CST for a panel discussion on how to:
- Optimize product behavior and improve the quality, performance, durability, and efficacy of the medical device.
- Reduce Errors and eventually avoid recalls with Multi-Disciplinary Design.
- Verify that a device can correctly handle certain types of components with a performance level that is in line with patient expectations.
- Realize the benefits of Smart & Synchronized for Medical Devices.
- Create a consistent and unique model that is the foundation for mechanical, electrical, and fluidic design.