Live E-Seminar: Advancement in Additive Manufacturing Simulation
As Additive Manufacturing (AM) continues to grow, new processes and procedures are being developed to help certification of finish parts. It is critical that the investment into a new AM product development is justified beforehand. Last year, we introduced the latest released apps on the Dassault Systèmes’ 3DEXPERIENCE Platform that enables companies on their journey from functional generative design to manufacturing planning and in-service performance.
- Product updates on the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform, including the 3DEXPERIENCE Marketplace
- Updates for AM assembly optimization
- Automated smooth geometry reconstruction
- Thermal optimization
- New apps for material deposition, process preparation and distortion checker
- Varied methodologies to incorporate scanning strategy including thermo-mechanical and eigenstrain approaches
- Heat treatment and support optimization
- End-to-end realistic aerospace component examples
DATE: Thursday, May 17, 2018
TIME: 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. PDT
1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. MDT
2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. CDT
3:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. EDT
More information on upcoming live eseminars.
Visit our LinkedIn for all company updates!