Meet VIAS at CAASE18: The Conference on Advancing Analysis & Simulation in Engineering (June 5 – 7, 2018)
Meet VIAS at the CAASE18 on June 5 – 7, 2018 in Cleveland, OH!
CAASE18 will bring together the leading visionaries, developers, and practitioners of CAE-related technologies in an open forum, unlike any other, to share experiences, discuss relevant trends, discover common themes, and explore future issues, including:
- What is the future for engineering analysis and simulation?
- Where will it lead us in the next decade?
- How can designers and engineers realize its full potential?
- What are the business, technological, and human enablers that will take past successful developments to new levels in the next ten years?
VIAS’ simulation experts will be presenting on the following topics:
- “Design Optimization of Safety Critical Component for Fatigue and Strength Using Simulation and Data Analytics.”
- “Additive Manufacturing Process Simulation and Generative Design – Production of Functional Parts.”
Learn more about the conference here.
Contact us at for more information.
Visit our LinkedIn page for all company updates!