ONLINE Physics Based Simulation Training Using SIMULIA
These are unsettling times. With the rise of COVID-19 and quarantine requests, people have retreated to their homes. Now may be a good time to improve your skills for when we return to our new normal.
That’s why we’re excited to offer online physics-based Simulation training to students and engineers in a multitude of industries that are available now. Classes include exciting topics for both beginners and advanced users.
- Introduction to Abaqus/CAE
- Introduction to Python Scripting with Abaqus
- Abaqus for Automotive Industry
- CST Studio Suite Core Module and Microwave Antenna (MWA) Module
- Abaqus for Offshore Industry
- Introduction to XFlow
- Geometry Import and Meshing with Abaqus
- Abaqus for Life Sciences
- Fitness-for-Service Using Abaqus
- CST Studio Suite for EMC Module
- Abaqus for Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG)
- Modeling Contact and Resolving Convergence Issues with Abaqus
- XFlow Intermediate
- Element Selection in Abaqus
Our online instructor-led learning programs are designed to be flexible and fit into your schedule. Our DS-certified instructors have several years of experience working in the industry on actual problems and will be there to help.
We also have the flexibility to accommodate customized group courses.
Register for a course today!