SIMULIA E-Seminar: Beat the CFD Learning Curve and Be Part of Its Technological Change
Computational fluid dynamics (CFD) simulations are used to assess the effect of fluid flow and heat transfer on products in their working environment. Traditional CFD usage has been limited to experts requiring significant learning curve and know-how. Also, these methods are used in silos within an enterprise leading to significant inefficiencies. It is used mainly as a validation tool rather than a tool for innovation. CFD simulations on the 3DEXPERIENCE platform bring CFD simulation closer to the design process.
- Next generation CFD simulations on an integrated business platform
- Tight integration between product design and CFD simulations
- Multiphysics and multi-disciplinary simulations involving CFD
- A feature rich Navier-Stokes CFD solver
- User friendly and unified interface between various disciplines enabling smooth learning curve
|DATE||Thursday, June 14, 2018|
|TIME||12:00 – 1:00 p.m. PDT
1:00 – 2:00 p.m. MDT
2:00 – 3:00 p.m. CDT
3:00 – 4:00 p.m. EDT
VIAS is a Dassault Systemes partner providing software solutions, training and Finite Elements Analysis (FEA) / Computational fluid dynamics (CFD) based consulting services. Our consulting experts have strong backgrounds in design, simulation, manufacturing, engineering process and systems analysis. If you would like to learn more about our SIMULIA Abaqus capabilities, please contact us at and learn what VIAS can do for you.