VIAS Presents at 2018 SIMULIA South Regional User Meeting
Join us for the 2018 SIMULIA South Regional User Meeting!
This long-standing tradition within the SIMULIA community provides an invaluable platform for industry and academia to join together and learn how the latest simulation technology and methods can accelerate and improve product development.
Make sure to stop by the VIAS booth to participate in our Raffle Giveaway!
Analysis of Earthquake-resistant Ductile Iron Pipe Joint at Fault Location using Abaqus
– by Arindam Chakraborty, Vice President of Advanced Engineering – VIAS
– 4 PM – Track I
Regional User Meeting Highlights
- Registration is FREE for all attendees
- Conference venue located in the Heart of Houston’s Energy Corridor
- Advanced Technology Seminars on Wednesday, October 24
- Multiple Customer Technical Presentations and lectures from our SIMULIA experts
- An Academic Poster Session to highlight the work of our academia
- Post Regional User Meeting Reception to network with colleagues and our SIMULIA staff
Thursday, October 25th, 2018 – 8 AM to 5 PM CDT
Wyndham Houston West Energy Corridor
14703 Park Row, Houston TX
VIAS is a Dassault Systèmes Platinum Partner providing software solutions, training and FEA/CFD based consulting services. We have a strong background in numerical simulation techniques and a deep technical understanding in engineering problem solving. We would be happy to discuss your engineering challenges and provide solutions using simulation.