CATIA Sales Executive
Are you highly motivated, driven to achieve goals, team-oriented, ready to take advantage of unique opportunities and dedicated to customer satisfaction? Then you have come to the right place! As an employee of VIAS, you’ll join a vast and diverse network of talented professionals; enjoy great career opportunities; be provided with training and education opportunities that you’ll need to succeed; and work on some of the most interesting software and services projects, helping everyone from various organizations work smarter.
Joining our team, you will take the role of a Sales Executive for CATIA who will have a fundamental role in advancing the footprint of the CATIA Brand and in increasing market share and sales by generating new business in USA. We are looking for a strongly motivated Sales Expert with a proven track record in commercial positions. As a CATIA Sales Executive you will identify and close new business opportunities in assigned accounts and in new prospects to increase CATIA footprint in the USA to ensure revenue targets are met. You will work closely together with the Design Director and other Account Managers and the CATIA technical resources to sell our CATIA V5 and 3DEXPERIENCE platform value and strategic vision by promoting Industry Fundamentals and the CATIA Brand promise to secure customer commitment on a long-term business transformation.
Your preferred base will be in the West or North West region of the USA, but your territory will cover the whole USA. You will collaborate with colleagues across other brands and account managers to position CATIA brand through cross-selling opportunities. In this role, you will be working with a broad range of senior sales executives who will provide you with the opportunity to touch various industries and/or domains that we address. Some domestic travel to and from customer sites and Dassault Systemes offices is required.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Be the Brand Ambassador of CATIA in the USA for VIAS3D
- Target a new audience (VP Engineering, Head of Product development, middle management) to influence our client’s business transformation journey;
- Create and develop high value and trusted relationships with Customer’s CATIA Champions users;
- Drive the entire sales process and manage sales opportunities through forecasting, allocating account resources and defining the appropriate account strategy in order to reach revenue targets for assigned accounts and territory;
- Increase pipeline and demand generation, by targeting top prospects, listening to customers, articulating the value with consultative selling approach, identifying solutions adapted to customer environment, negotiating pricing and terms & conditions and closing the sale;
- Work in close cooperation with the entire VIAS3D and 3DS sales team to share ideas, define and execute new business development strategies and marketing actions;
- Give technical advice to the customers, act as focal point of contact for CATIA and developing value propositions based on ROI;
- Create and execute CATIA business development plans for the USA and Transforming Marketing leads into opportunities.
- Leverage skills in data analysis to deliver market development plans for strategic accounts.
- Contribute to the relationship and outcome of assigned accounts.
- Conduct qualifying conversations with prospects in a consultative approach by phone to determine business needs, budget, and timeline
- Use multiple tactics to engage with new accounts: social selling, phone, and email
- Respond to inbound inquiries generated by website content and marketing campaigns
- Support execution of Account Based Marketing campaigns as part of a cross-functional team
- Develop and maintain knowledge of Dassault Systemes’ solutions, services, industries and workflows
- Leverage internal and external training resources to develop and expand your business development skill set
- Keep your CATIA brand and industry certifications up to date
Key success factors:
- Engineering or related science degree preferred. MBA is an asset
- At least 3 years working experience in sales, as project leader or management consultant where you have assessed client needs and proposed innovative solutions.
- Knowledge of 3D design software tools, PLM Software, MBSE tools, Design or cloud technology.
- Able to articulate and put in perspective strong value propositions based on experience and the concepts behind CATIA Brand Offerings
- Knowledge of industry specific manufacturing, design or processes is an asset
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to grow long term relationships, both internally and with clients.
- Demonstrated ability to drive results and achieve objectives following established processes and methodologies with little supervision or guidance
- Possesses strong self-motivation, enthusiasm and willingness to learn, able to effectively collaborate and receive coaching and instructions
- Comfortable delivering on key business targets with competing deadlines
- Possesses strong verbal and written communication in English & negotiation skills and the ability to maximize Sales Value.
- Able to execute the entire sales process from opportunity detection to closing
- Effectively develops and cultivates internal and external relationships to progress business objectives
- Demonstrates strong functional use of the Microsoft Office Suite: Excel, Word, PowerPoint; knowledge of CRM is a plus
- Capable of presenting complex information in an easily digestible manner to audiences with various levels of knowledge
- Confident interacting and presenting to various stakeholders, including the executive team
- Excellent conceptual, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organization & time management skills in addition to a high level of problem solving and analysis.
- Communicate with passion and purpose.