Sales Operation Specialist
Opening – Immediate
- Process POs, RNs including License Key Orders and Media Orders
- Manage customer on-boarding process after the sales is complete
- Create Dassault Systems Special Bid Offers (SBO)s / Purchase Order (PO)s / opportunity registrations / software training portal (Companion) entries / Education Partner Program (EPP) requirements according to instructions.
- Collaborate closely with Sales to support pilot customers, renewals, and expansion opportunities.
- Handle the operational aspect of the renewal process for existing software license holders, ensure they have access to valid license keys.
- Create invoices, follow up with customers for collection
- Support Sales Operations for US
- Create Quotes & Invoices in coordination with the Sales Ops /Sales team.
- Capitalize and share knowledge (key wins & customer success references) with peers and VIAS ecosystem
- Involve and manage VIAS and client ecosystems when needed to demonstrate value
- Support Sales Representative in defined sales channel territory in India & US.
- Provide an accurate yearly forecast.
- Support account management strategies to optimize present & future revenue
- CRM Management
Experience 5 to 8 years of sales operations experience in Engineering Software/PLM industry
- Proven track record of working in a dynamic working environment with experience in Sales Ops
- PLM industry experience preferred especially in Dassault Systemes or partner Ecosystem
- Should be flexible to work in US timings as and when required along with India timings
- Must be proficient and experienced with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Excellent time and priority management- ability to deliver under pressure
- Self-motivated and self-learner
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment with minimum supervision
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills to cultivate long term relationships with stakeholders
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Strong Business Acumen.
- Strong Academic achievements
- MBA in Operations shall be preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering shall be preferred.
VIAS, a ‘Dassault Systemes’ Partner- provides integrated engineering solutions using virtual design experience and data analytics in a variety of industries. Our objective is to prevent repetitive design-related business interruption and to provide cost-effective, quick and safer designs with an experienced team. We can achieve our objective with proven software, data analytics, and virtual hardware technology that can be implemented for each business requirement with an experienced engineering team. We have a team of highly experienced professionals who provide ground-breaking solutions to meet our client’s diverse business needs.