The Endurica Digital Twin (DT) Interface is a newly available option for Endurica CL, the industry-leading solution for rubber fatigue analysis.
Endurica DT™ enables you to analyze fatigue performance of your model within all major nonlinear finite element codes: Abaqus, ANSYS and MSC/MARC
Endurica DT™ includes features for:
- Computing damage from a schedule or histogram with multiple load cases.
- Stopping and restarting an analysis with incremental load history updates to obtain residual life and virtual damage state for Digital Twin applications.
- In 2019 Endurica DT gained stiffness loss capability (note videos below)
- Incremental formulation fatigue solver
- Stop and restart fatigue analysis to recreate your exact duty cycle
- Accumulate damage across multiple load cases
- Compute residual life
- Use co-simulation to compute stiffness loss
Endurica CL™ is our original, full-featured solver for elastomer fatigue analysis. It is FE-code neutral, with a command line / text file interface that provides access to advanced capabilities for rubber and elastomer analysis. Endurica CL™ is sold and supported directly by Endurica LLC, the developer.
Endurica CL™ enables you to analyze fatigue performance of your model within all major nonlinear finite element codes: Abaqus, ANSYS and MSC/MARC.