XFlow offers particle-based Lattice-Boltzmann technology for high fidelity Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) applications as a part of SIMULIA’s Fluids Simulation portfolio. The state-of-the-art technology of XFlow enables users to address complex CFD workflows involving high frequency transient simulations with real moving geometries, complex multiphase flows, free surface flows and fluid-structure interactions.
High Fidelity Single & Multiphase Solver
- Particle based Lattice Boltzmann transient solver
- LES Turbulence model
- High Resolution results for complex geometries with dynamic flows and heat transfer
Easy to use GUI
- Unified environment for pre-processor, solver and post-processor
- Easy model set-up with built-in Template Projects for external aerodynamics and Hydrodynamics, internal single phase, free-surface and multiphase flows and custom templates.
- Low Preprocessing effort with automatic lattice generation and Adaptive Wake Refinement Capability
Capable of handling motion naturally
- Handle complex motions easily
- 6 degree of freedom
- Simpack model re-use
- Very well suited to handle simulation with large deformations
- One or Two way Coupling with Abaqus & Simpack
- Saves computational time
- SIMULIA Cloud for easy scale-up and no hardware installation and maintenance
- XFlow can also be launched on the 3DEXPERIENCE platform as a Power’BY integration.