Plastics Injection Molding is used to validate and optimize plastic part and mold tooling designs by simulating filling, packing, warpage & mold cooling early in the product development process.
- Validate plastic part and mold tooling designs for manufacturability and quality
- Predict common molding defects
- Evaluate the effectiveness of mold cooling system designs
- Apply advanced structural capabilities available in the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform
- Links to Process Apps (DOE) and Structures Apps (multiscale modeling)